Despite ongoing protests from society and science, last week the German government approved the key components of its so-called climate packet. But Luisa Neubauer, a leading figure in Germany’s Fridays for Future movement, says the package won’t be enough for Germany to reach the climate goals outlined in the Paris Agreement.
We have to perceive and understand ourselves as a society. Older people bear much more of the responsibilty than the younger generations. For young people, this means turning to those who have responsibility and make the decisions. For the older generation, this means understanding that they are part of the solution. Unless they become an active and conscious part of the solution they are inevitably part of the problem.
How optimistic are you that global temperatures won’t rise above 1.5 degrees?
I am not optimstic — I am “possible-istic.” I see it as a possibilty. Now we need to make sure that the possible also becomes possible
– 19.11.18 (Mon.)
1. Italy’s white truffle hunters worry about climate change
– 19.11.19 (Tue.)
1. German government is failing, says climate activist
– 19.11.20 (Wen.)
1. Climate Change Is Even Ruining Pokemon Now
– 19.11.21 (Thu.)
1. Banking on nature: a Mexican city adapts to climate change
2. 「台湾、気候変動対策で世界と協力」 駐日代表処札幌分処長が寄稿
– 19.11.22 (Fri.)
1. Rupert Murdoch says ‘there are no climate change deniers around’ News Corp
1. Climate models may show whether “super monsoons” of 5 million years ago will return
– 19.11.24 (Sun.)
1. Some Pacific Island Nations Are Turning To China. Climate Change Is A Factor https://www.npr.org/2019/11/23/775986892/some-pacific-island-nations-are-turning-to-china-climate-change-is-a-factor
2. 韓国、処理水情報を要請 北九州市で日中韓環境相会合