- Gazprom announced plans to start gas supply to China in the third quarter of this year.
- Russia’s largest LNG producer Novatek announced that it will sell 20% shares of the Arctic LNG 2 project to two Chinese companies in the coming months.
- Putin said that OPEC+ states will stick to agreements to cut production.
- California restaurants will ask for a 1% optional fee from customers to make their meals carbon neutral.
- South Korea’s anti-fine dust presidential committee headed by ex-UN Secretary General Ban started operating from Monday.
- Port of Rotterdam revealed that its blockchain-based energy trading platform is ready for testing coordination of supply and demand of energy among organizations located in the port.
Home Daily Briefing ACCEB Daily Briefing – Apr 29th