- Fiat Chrysler will purchase carbon credits from Tesla to meet its compliance in the EU.
- European Parliament decides nuclear is not renewable energy UK electricity system operator National Grid reveals a commitment to getting electricity grid prepared for 100% renewable energy.
- US plans to initiate a national effort to procure lithium at home in a bid to lower dependence on China imports.
- Climate Investment Funds and Green Climate Fund seek fund replenishment from governments.
- Western Balkan countries seeking EU membership are relying on government subsidies to address energy cost challenges.
- BMW, Volkswagen and Daimler face possible fines in the aftermath of an alleged conspiration to block adoption of low emission technology.
Home Daily Briefing ACCEB Daily Briefing – Apr 8th