- EU and France are urging Australia to increase its emission targets amidst FTA negotiation.
- Australian opposition leader Bill Shorten is considering not carrying over carbon credits under Kyoto to pledges towards Paris Agreement.
- Italy and China signed trade agreements worth $2.5 billion with an emphasis on energy and infrastructure.
- Hungarian Foreign Minister says natural gas supply from Russia and Hungary via TurkStream will commence in late 2021.
- UK postponed companies’ submission deadline for EU emission trading system again by three more days.
- Republican Matt Gaetz is preparing a ‘Green Real Deal’ addressing Ocasio-Cortez heads on
- Italian government is leveraging blockchain technology to prove its textiles are ‘Made in Italy’
- The largest commercial blockchain alliance, BiTA, has published its first data standards.
Home Daily Briefing ACCEB Daily Briefing – Mar 25th